Through myaffidea, each examinee can, without any charge, easily and quickly, have a file with the results of his/her medical examinations and manage them as he/she wishes, 24 hours a day.
- Easy and fast access to medical data
- Electronic file, paperless
- Ability to compare medical results
- Send results to the doctor
Enter myaffidea from here
Or download the myaffidea mobile app for free
What does myaffidea offer?
myaffidea is a valuable tool for examinees who wish to take an active role in their health care, but also to share information with the doctor of their choice. myaffidea is offered free of charge, while medical data is available 24/7.
How do I sign up for myaffidea?
You can register on myaffidea easily and quickly by choosing one of the following ways:
- By clicking on the link or via affidea.gr and the myaffidea section
- By downloading myaffidea app for free on iOS & Android mobile devices
What is required for registration?
To register you need:
- Your AMKA
- Police ID or passport
- Access to an active e-mail account and mobile phone number, as you will receive security codes during the registration process
How do I activate my account?
Once you download the myaffidea app to your device and register, your account will be activated and your app login details will be sent to you by email or SMS. You will then need to visit an Affidea diagnostic center to confirm your details.
What exams can I see?
With myaffidea you gain access to laboratory and imaging tests performed at Affidea diagnostic centers.
How can I save or send my test results to my doctor?
Exam results are automatically entered into the application. By entering myaffidea you can download them in pdf format and then print or email them directly through the platform to your doctor. myaffidea support center
For more information and technical support about myaffidea, you can contact the support call center:
- By phone: 2106148780, ext. 175, Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00
- Via email: email@example.com, Monday to Friday, 17:00-21:00
How is my personal data secured?