On this page you can find all the updates regarding the operation of Affidea Greece diagnostic centers, the services and the safety measures taken against COVID-19.
Affidea, contributing to the protection of Public Health from the transmission of Covid-19 disease, performs all detection tests, using the internationally recognized reference methods with certified reagents (CE – IVD) and in particular:
1. Detection test of the genome of the new coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 by the method Real Time – PCR (by taking a nasopharyngeal smear)
2. SARS-CoV-2 rapid coronavirus antigen rapid detection test (Rapid Test)
3. Test for antibodies (IgG & IgM) against SARS-CoV-2 virus (by taking blood)
4. Affidea, in the context of the SARS-CoV-2 vaccination, strengthens its quiver with Covid-19 diagnostic tests, including the quantification of total antibodies against the SARS-CoV-2 Spike in serum.
The above Covid-19 diagnostic tests are also offered by Affidea through the Home Care Services by appointment at the relevant place of the citizens. You can call 216 900 53 13, Monday to Sunday, from 07:00 to 21:00. Affidea, through its Home Care services (Blood Collection & Ηospitalization), offers the possibility of conducting medical examinations in your area. Communication is by phone or e-mail: email@example.com and is suitable for patients with mobility or other health problems who are not allowed to leave home.
We inform you that based on the decision of the Ministry of Development & Investment, the prices in the coronavirus detection tests are formed in the diagnostics centers of Affidea Greece, as follows:
Detection test with the method Real Time – PCR: 60 €
Antigen detection test (Rapid Test): 20 €
Find the Protocol for Arrivals in Greece – https://travel.gov.gr/.
High quality service in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic
Affidea, in the context of the prevention and treatment of the coronavirus pandemic, have taken all necessary measures to protect the health of the patients, employees and society as a whole. Guided by the uninterrupted provision of high quality health services, Affidea in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic:
- It continues the operation of all its centers nationwide, remaining open for patients and Public Health, and continues to provide the same high level of services.
- Performs all diagnostic tests normally, faithfully following the instructions of the health authorities.
- The examination and the sending of the results can be done by digital means in order to avoid unnecessary contacts.
- Makes sure there is a distance between appointments to avoid scheduling.
- It maintains its medical potential in full, in order to perform all medical operations, fully respecting the needs of patients.
- It is available to the patients who needs medical care and attention, in addition to its home services, blood sampling and hospitalization.
- Strictly observes all personal hygiene measures based on the instructions of the Panhellenic Medical Association and EODY.
- It performs continuous ventilation and intensive cleaning of the premises, disinfection of the equipment, while it supplies all the employees with personal protection equipment.
- The staff offers information and support with direct communication with the patient.
- Recommends that in case of mild symptoms of respiratory infection (cough, runny nose, fever, sore throat) the patient does not come to the diagnostic laboratory and has a telephone contact with his doctor.
- The patient must responsibly state the reason for his visit, in order to take the necessary security measures.
- It continues the thermometry of the visitors at the entrance and in cases with a temperature higher than 37 degrees Celsius the examinations are not carried out, while the patients are referred in contact with their clinician or EODY.