On this page you can find all the updates regarding the operation of Affidea, the measures taken, the services and the way of provision against Covid-19.
Affidea, contributing to the protection of Public Health from the transmission of Covid-19 disease, performs all detection tests, using the internationally recognized reference methods with certified reagents (CE – IVD) and in particular:
1. Detection test of the genome of the new coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 with the method Real Time – PCR (by taking a nasopharyngeal smear)
2. SARS-CoV-2 rapid coronavirus antigen rapid detection test (Rapid Test)
3. Test for antibodies (IgG & IgM) against SARS-CoV-2 virus (blood testing)
4. Affidea, in the context of the SARS-CoV-2 vaccination, strengthens its quiver with COVID-19 diagnostic tests, including the quantification of total antibodies against the SARS-CoV-2 Spike in serum.
We inform you that based on the decision of the Ministry of Development & Investment, the prices in the coronavirus detection tests are formed in the diagnostics centers of Affidea Greece, as follows:
- Detection test against Covid-19 with the method Real Time – PCR: 47 € (This cost applies from 6/1/2022 only to the diagnostic centers)
- Antigen detection test against Covid-19 (Rapid Test): 10 €
The above diagnostic tests are also offered through the Home Care Services, by appointment, at the relevant place of the citizens. You can call 216 900 53 13, Monday to Sunday, from 07:00 to 21:00. Affidea, through its home services (Blood Collection & Home Care Services), offers the possibility of conducting medical examinations in your area. Communication is by phone or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) and is suitable for patients with mobility or other health problems who are not allowed to leave home.